Ok, the reason I don’t blog very often is because most often I am lacking content. I spare you from hearing the details of the daily grind at work and you should thank me for that. ;-) I am knitting most days but when working on a piece that goes on forever and ever I don’t really want to clutter up hard drive space and webspace showing yet again another picture of the same scarf I showed you last time. All of this to say I’m going to start participating in Ten on Tuesday!!!!
Here it is Ten on Tuesday . The theme for this week is 10 Things You’d Bring on a Deserted Island.
1. A nice tall man (emphasis on nice).
2. Lexi (and she may be number 1 if the tall man isn’t nice but I digress)
3. Sun screen because I have the complexion of a red head.
4. Ten tons of bottled water (btw did you know that you can use the empty bottles so that condensation can form resulting in a water supply? just saying).
5. My pillow (are you getting the drift that my comfort takes a priority here?)
6. Materials with which to knit and that includes every needle I own, every skein of yarn I own, all patterns and every implement needed. Whew! And those of you who have a clue about my stash know I could knit for a year or more on my stash alone. :-)
7. Many books including one entitled “How to Survive on a Desert Island.
8. Carmex (the lipstick variety)
9. Bug spray (yes, I’m a woosie when it comes to insects).
10. My favorite knitting peeps (and you KNOW who you are)!
Knit on and prosper!