I found this on one of the blogs I read and thought I’d give it a go.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, real names, real things, nothing can be made up. If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you has the same first initial. You CANNOT use your name for the boy/girl name. Good Luck!
Your name: Kay
1. Famous Singer/Band: Kenny Chesney/Kiss
2. 4 letter word: Kiss
3. Street: Kelly
4. Color: Khaki
5. Gifts/Presents: kitten, keys to a car/house/heart
6. Vehicle: K-cars (Plymouth or Dodge? do they still exist?)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: kites
8. Boy Name: Kevin
9. Girl Name: Kathleen
10. Movie Title: K-19 The Widowmaker
12. Occupation: KNITTER!!!!!!!!
13. Celebrity: Kathleen Turner
14. Magazine: Knitter’s Universe
15. U.S. City: Knoxville
16. Pro Sports Team: Nashville Kats or Kansas City Chiefs
17. Reason for being late to work: knee injury
18. Something you throw away: Kleenix
19. Things you shout: King Me!! (checkers)
20. Cartoon Character: Kitty Bright from Katnip Kollege
Let me tell you that wasn’t easy! I had to use the net to find number 20. lol Needless to say that cartoon was long before my day.
Lexi says: Where’s my crown? I’m the Queen around here.