Ok, this was not my idea for Ten on Tuesday. I read another knitter’s blog this morning and this was her idea. Ten people you’d like to have over for Thanksgiving Dinner, living or dead. That started the wheels to turning so here is my list:
1. My paternal grandmother. She died when my dad was two and I would like to meet her and talk to her.
2. Nancy Wells who is buried here in Norman and was my great great great grandmother. I’d like to know what her life was like here in this part of the world a little over 100 years ago.
3. Sarah Palin. And for those of you rolling your eyes, I feel so much compassion for this woman. It makes me ill because she has been attacked and vilified and most of all by her own gender! And she can say bullcrap all she wants.
4. Elizabeth Zimmerman. Wow. I would LOVE to knit with this woman.
5. Barbara Walker.
6. My dad. It has been 10 years since he passed away and every day I wish I could see him and talk.
7. Clint Eastwood. I fell in love with him as Rowdy Yates.
8. Aunt Vicie. She was a great aunt who died long before I was ever born. I was told I look just like her.
9. Don Draper aka Jon Hamm from Mad Men. 🙂
10. Ann Richards. I always liked what I saw of this woman. She had more grit and spunk than I thought possible.
I’m sure I could come up with many more given time but this is my list for now. Who is on your list?